It’s time to get the garden tools out of the shed and get to work. If you’re searching for some residential hardscaping tips to use this spring, the following are five we highly recommend to our clients:
- Turn up the heat. Install an outdoor fireplace surrounded by comfortable seating and place where you and your guests can gather in the evening hours.
- Create focal points. Use everything from water features to stone statuary to create points of interest within the landscape.
- Patch up the patio. Repair sidewalks, patios, and seating areas that may have become damaged over the winter months
- Add in some mystery. A winding path through dense foliage will give your landscape a fairy tale appeal as you traverse to your secret spot hidden beyond the bushes.
- Build some privacy. Install retaining walls, pergolas, fences, etc. to shield your private functions from public view. You’ll enjoy the additional peace and quiet these additions provide.
Looking for more residential hardscaping tips to use this year? All you have to do is sent the team at Hermes Landscaping a message and we’ll be happy to plant some fabulous ideas in your head for the spring growing season.