Spring will be here before you know it. Now is the perfect time to start thinking about improving your outdoor living areas so you can get the maximum enjoyment out of your home.
Below are some creative hardscaping and landscaping project ideas that can be installed just in time for the warmer months ahead.
- Add a seating wall to your patio for ambiance and comfort while entertaining.
- Include a fire pit when you upgrade your pool deck to enhance outdoor cooking.
- Consider a well-placed wooden garden arbor or gazebo to improve any yard.
- Create a stone pathway that meanders through the picturesque landscape.
- Install a shade cover over your outdoor living space for cooler comfort in the summer months.
- Construct the perfect garden room or private retreat for special peaceful moments.
- A decorative garden fountain can accent any landscape.
- Enclose a portion of the yard with a stone wall or fence for additional privacy.
Contact us at Hermes Landscaping today for help in installing one of these projects or bring us your own design. We welcome your creative input. Our professional staff has been dedicated to providing 100% customer satisfaction and enjoyment with residential hardscaping and landscaping projects since 1965.