Water is a precious resource that we have to make sure we are doing our best to conserve. That especially goes for the water we use in our landscape. Whether you are watering your gardens or lawn, you need to be mindful of how much water you are using because over watering can in fact have a negative effect on your landscape. Take a look at a few signs that indicate you are over watering your lawn.
- Shrubs look unhealthy
- You have to fertilize more than usual
- The lawn feels mushy when you walk on it
- There are mushrooms growing in the yard
- The lawn takes on a pale, light yellow green tint
- There is moss in your bed areas
- You are noticing mold and fungus on your lawn and shrubs
If you believe that you are over watering your lawn and need a lawn sprinkler system installed that will get the job done properly, contact Hermes Landscaping in Lenexa, KS. We can install a well designed, maintained, and calibrated sprinkler system that provides the best results for your landscape without costly over-watering.
Source: iwms.org, Photo via bugs.com