You are clearly working with a win-win landscape when you use native plants in the landscape. Your Kansas City home deserves to be healthy, beautiful, and full of life. Native plants are the best plantings of choice for plenty of reasons:
- Once native plants are established, there is little maintenance and care required
- Native plants will cut down your landscaping costs
- Native plants are pest and disease resistant
- Once native plants are established, they require no watering
- Native plants are non-invasive
- Native plants look great with other natural surroundings
Native plants will thrive in their natural habitat when the cold winters and hot summers hit Kansas City. Why? Because these species have adapted to the regional climate changes over thousands of years, it’s evolution at its best!
What native plants do you have in your Kansas City garden?